Friday, December 17, 2004

We The Jury...

We the jury find the defendant guilty...
This is what Scott Peterson and his high priced lawyer never expected to hear. I am not a big follower of these high profile trials. It is kind of hard not to know something about them the way the media dedicates hour long shows of screaming lawyers "discussing" that days court room events. I don't have the first idea what it would be like to on trial for murder, but if I am innocent I would never stop screaming that I was not guilty. Scott Peterson never said a word. Just sat there and let his lawyer do all the talking. Now he is going to be put to death. How can a man just sit there if he knew he was not guilty and not scream from the roof tops that he was innocent? If he were innocent why not take the stand and tell everyone in the court room? I guess he will get what he deserves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home